Might sound like nothing to you. But if you take a closer look “liebster” might come from the German word “liebe”, which – even if my knowledge of German language is poor, that much I know! – means love.
So why not show some love, respect and appreciation to the blogging world and the bloggers in it, right?! 😉 Let’s help promote other great blogs out there!
P.S.: this is a symbolic award. There is NO material prize.
Here are the rules:
1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer eleven questions that the blogger gives you.
3. Give eleven random facts about yourself–they can be anything!
4. Nominate 11 new bloggers with 500 followers or less.
5. Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
6. Give them eleven questions to answer.
As for the eleven questions, since there were two girls tagging me I will pick half the questions from one girl ( Else is first ) and the other half from the other one:
1. If you had one piece of advice for your sixteen-year-old self, what would it be?
Stop being a tomboy, girls are the prettiest!
2. What’s your number one health and beauty tip?
Eat healthy, drink water and exercise.
3. If you were going to live in Antarctica, what are the five things you would bring with you?
Nothing in this world, or any other world, could make me live in Antarctica. I refuse even to think about such scenario.
4. What do you think is the most pressing issue for humanity?
It has to be the global warming and everything that comes with it.
5. Do you think that everything happens for a reason?
6. What is your favourite hair treatment?
Anything with coconut oil in it ( read post )
7. What is the most unflattering lipstick shade on you?
Corals look scary on me. Such a shame though! I pretty much love the colour!
8. Have you ever met any celebrities?
Yes, quite a few during last years.
9. Do you prefer baths or showers?
10. What was the last thing you ate?
11. What is your favourite chip flavour?
“Was”… I quit eating snacks… *stay strong self, stay strong!*
The eleven random facts about myself:
1. I’m short but tenacious and I like tall men
2. I workout 5 days a week for almost 2 hours straight
3. I have an old dog. ahh! my old hag…
4. I have a bucket list
5. I would love to have curly hair
6. I have expensive tastes
7. It’s been a month and a half since I’ve started blogging and I’m enjoying it tooooooo much
8. I am a messy person but when I’m in charge of a project I organize my tasks better than anyone else
9. I take my blog pictures with an iPhone 5
10. I’m good with kids; they must think I’m their age or something ( I sure look as if… )
Here are the lucky nominees…
And the questions for them:
1. What got you into makeup/beauty?
2. What else are you interested in?
3. What is your major? ( university )
4. What is on your makeup/beauty wish list?
5. Were you caught playing with your mom’s lipsticks, eye shadows and heels? Please share the story.
6. What are your expectations from being a beauty blogger?
7. What was your answer to the question “What do you want to be when you grow up?”
8. And what did you secretly wanted to become? 😉
9. Can you tell us a joke?
10. What do you have on your night stand/table?
11. What book are you currently reading?
If you read this post, you are not nominated and you want to play, consider yourself nominated by me and do it!
Can’t wait to read your answers girls!
See you soon, beautiful!