Beautik Haute Parfumerie, Houbigant, Lubin, Maison Francis Kurkdjian, Molinard, perfume, Rancé, samples
Here are some perfume samples I received last month when I placed an order for the Diptyque new skincare range.
The people at Beautik Haute Parfumerie are the nicest persons on Earth! Both in person and online. When you go to one to their shops you leave there not only with amazing, fascinating products but you also get to learn a lot of nice things about the items you bought ( how to use them, when, ingredients… ) and the brands they carry: Maison Francisk Kurkdjian, Rancé, Molinard, Penhaligon’s, Diptyque, Tom Ford and many, many more.
The online service is also amazing. You get all the information you need and more! And with each order you place, this amount of perfume samples you can get! It’s simply ridiculous!
Keep in mind that Beautik sells only luxury products!
The samples are exclusively luxury perfumes like:
– Rancé – Rose de Rose Eau de Parfum Très Riche ( someone may or may not have placed a cheeky order!… ) and Avant le Jour Eau de Parfum Très Riche ( what I want for summer ), Élise Eau de parfum Collection Imperiale and Laétitia Eau de Parfum
– Molinard – Habanita L’Ésprit Eau de parfum and Teindre Friandise Eau de Toilette
– Maison Francis Kurkdjian – Amyris Femme Eau de Parfum ( this House of Perfumes has created the perfume I’ve been waiting for my entire life and that I use only in special occasions. More on that in another post )
– Juliette Has a Gun – Miss Charming
– Houbigant – Orangers en Fleurs Eau de Parfum
– CoStume National – So Nude Eau de Parfum
– Lubin – Akkad Eau de Parfum
And one perfume sample for men
– Houbigant – Duc de Vervins Eau de Toilette
They come in 2 ml or more mini atomizers.
I think this is the best way to try new perfumes and see if you like them. Especially luxury perfumes that are not too affordable. You can also order online the perfume you want without making any mistakes and saves you from all the fuss of the returning policy.
Thank you so much Beautik Haute Perfumery!
See you soon, beautiful!
talker blogger said:
Nothing is more luxurious than good experience and a great service !!!! You are so right 🙂
I knowww! Nothing beats a good service! Not even the shopping itself! 🙂 xx
talker blogger said:
You are so right !! We can forgive a lousy purchase as long as the experience was a delight !
The Natalie Diaries said:
Perfume samples are the best, aren’t they!?
they are indeed! 🙂 thank you for stopping by xx, Annie
Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on these, specially on Maison Francis Kurkdjian one. I’m after a new spring scent. xx
if you are into rose scented perfumes with a base of woody, vanillary notes I’d say go for Rance Rose de Rose. that one is my choice/obsession for this spring.
the MFK Amyris is another Floral-Oriental. but a bit less intense compared to the Rance one. and there is no rose in it!
Ohhh! the perfume I might review is amazing and unique. it is pure perfume essence… it also is the essence of the Oriental perfumes. not everybody’s cup of tea though. but for me it is THE perfume.
thank you for stopping by Liv
Thanks for these! I’ve added them to my “to test” list! xx 🙂
Pingback: March 2014 favourites – Dior, Rancé, Diptyque, Maison Francis Kurkdjian, Cup&Candle…… | annie's beauty...