Two days before its launch, Sephora Romania decided to surprise me with a little Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real Push-Up Liner* goodie in a deluxe sample size and an amazing invitation for two to a pampering session, in one of their brow bars.
So to celebrate the event, of course, a cat-eye look and red lips were mandatory that day! Keep in mind that it was a working day, so you can easily imagine quite the impact I had on everyone! Strange enough, I received more compliments than when I get my projects done before the deadline!…
So here are my first impressions on it!
First of all the sample looks so cute! ( me = sucker for tiny stuff! ) Then, “wow! This has a weird consistency! How I’m I going to put that on?!” But actually it applied really easy, once I figured out how to handle the liner!
– check out my attempts/fails! lol
As hopefully you can see, the black is really black and it dries to a matte finish. Once settled, it does not budge the whole day ( even in a hot weather, with a glorious 32° Celsius temperature ), which brings me to my next point…
It really is a pain in the derièrre, pardon my French!, to take off. I used my Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm, which is the best cleansing product EVER ( review here ), then added some Bioderma to remove it!
And another aspect I have noticed was that I had some small fall outs – if that makes any sense, which looked like little scales. But I think that happened because I haven’t “spread” the product equally with the silicone tip, and that allowed the product to dry unevenly and not to adhere to the lid.
Here is the look I went for!
– flawless base courtesy of Mother Nature and enhanced by the Chanel Vitalumière Aqua, shade #B30 Beige ( review here )
– topped with a bit of By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder ( review here )
– cheeks: Chanel Joue Contraste Powder Blush, in #86 Discrètion ( review here )
– for some colour and definition to the face: Guerlain Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder, in #04 Sun Blonde ( review here )
– lips: Dior Universal Contour Lipliner and Dior Addict Fluid Stick, in #754 Pandore
– eyes: Lancôme Long Wear Eyeshadow Base, in shade #Nude and, of course, the Benefit They’re Real Push-Up Liner and for mascara the Burberry Effortless Mascara Volumising Lash Enhancer, #01 Midnight Black.
Welcome to Romania Benefit They’re Real Push-Up Liner! Exclusively in Sephora Romania shops starting Friday, the 27th of June 2014.
Have you tried it, yet? What do you think about it?
See you soon, beautiful!