I am beyond happy and honoured to team up with Farfetch London for this exciting project and and be one of the first bloggers to bring you, my beautiful readers, their first and exclusive Fashion’s New Wave Inforgraphic*.
What is Farfetch‘s Fashion’s New Wave Inforgraphic?
It’s a work of art that takes a closer look at 10 emerging underground trends and translates them into the most beautiful illustrations, depicted with the funniest colours. It was carefully curated by fashion professionals at Farfetch London, the same “wizards” who create bespoke content for fashion and beauty bloggers.
This Infographic is based on serious ethnographic research and it is essentially an illustrated guide on how to do style differently… How to create stylish looks based on trends and how to be unique at the same time! It focuses on a niche of emerging trends and styles that have been quietly developing within the luxury fashion sector over the past couple of years. These styles have not yet “caught” on the mainstream, and they can be considered fashion-forward styling concepts that have been adopted by fashion leaders worldwide rather than mass followers.
- Gender Neutral – Androgynous Silouette, men clothes are no longer exclusively for men
- The New Layering – Ways with Layering, play more with textures and colours to take out of the anonymous any outfit
- One Ear Rules – One earring Trend that will make the most visible, instant statement
- Flat-Out – Preference for Flat Shoes like trainers and flats to make an outfit count
- Chain Reaction – Sunglasses Chains for a more sophisticated look
- Bag It Up – Bag Layering, would you dare to be that different?!
- The Untamed – Shaggy Bob, a fun hair do to make you look effortlessly chic in every situation
- Warhol Wonders – Random Packaging Bag; Warhol is not one for the uninitiated… “His works explore the relationship between artistic expression, celebrity culture and advertisement that flourished by the 1960s” ( source: Wikipedia ).
- Make-Up Minimalism – Minimal Makeup Flash of Colour. By the nature of my personality, that you already came to know and what my blog is about, you’ll know that I’m one for natural makeup with flashes of colour that enhance natural beauty. Nothing more beautiful than that!
- Laid-Back Luxe – Shirt Around the Waist to make you look younger and effortlessly chic
I’m sure you’re aware of most of these trends already! What do you think? Will they make it to the main stream? Which one is your favourite? Please share it in the comments below and have a nice chat about it!
And since Farfetch‘s philosophy is based on originality, the creativity of the individual and his ability of taking something that’s mass accepted and filter it through his own personality rather than taking it in as it comes, then make it his own – here you have the
Why going on with the flow when you can outshine your personality, whether if your playground is fashion, beauty, healthy living, real life… You name it!
Become THE Influencer!
Turn your back on the crowd and join the #unfollowers!
[ you can start by taking a backward selfie, hashtag it #unfollow for a chance of a live feature on Farfetch‘s hub ]
Are you with me in this adventure?
See you soon, beautiful!
Thank you Laurren for this amazing opportunity!
About Farfetch London:
- as a luxury fashion website, Farfetch is
a global community of over 300 visionary fashion boutiques offering an inspirational shopping experience to fashion-forward consumers.
The independent boutiques within our community have been carefully selected for their forward-thinking attitude, unique approach to merchandising and diversity of brands.
They are located everywhere from Paris, New York and Milan to Bucharest, Riyadh and Seattle, but united in one e-commerce website. When you order through Farfetch, your order is delivered directly from the boutique to your door.
Founded in 2008, with offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, São Paulo and Porto, Farfetch showcases over 1000 labels and is dedicated to supporting independent fashion and to the cultural diversity that comes from uniting the perspectives of hundreds of different buyers, each with their own unique style and vision.
As seen on Farfetch website.
*The photographic material featured in this post is property of Farfetch London and it is under the British Laws of Copyright! annie’s beauty… has received written consent to use it!