FAIR WARNING!!! Brace yourself, because this is going to be EPIC!
I haven’t had this much fun playing Tag since the beginnings of annie’s beauty…! I already did a Lipstick Tag back then, and what I called “my lipstick collection” at that moment, has now transformed into something… let’s just call it “intense“!?
[ For Rules and all that boring stuff head over these girls blogs, read them there and make sure you say “Hi!”, from you… and from me as well! ]
[ To see my first Lipstick Tag, click here! ]
Now let’s do this!
1. How many lipsticks do you own?
First time I did this Tag I had and I quote: “35-ish”, after a Spring cleaning – which btw, I thought it was decent. Now, two Spring cleanings later and an Autumn one in between, I have to report that “35-ish” became A LOT more, an amount of lipsticks that’s outrageous to be owned by any women and it should be considered felony…
2. What was your first ever lipstick?
For the answer to this question I will have to cordially invite you to read my previous Lipstick Tag! It’s still the same answer!?!?!?
3. What is your most worn lipstick?
At the moment?…
4. What is your favourite brand for lipsticks?
Tom Ford… to a pretty tie with Charlotte Tilbury.
5. What is your favourite finish?
I used to love creamy sheers, but now I adore the creamy, non-drying mattes like the Tom Ford Matte Lipsticks, the Charlotte Tilbury MATTE Revolution Lipsticks and finishes like the NARS Audacious Lipsticks.
6. What is the last lipstick you bought?
The Tom Ford Skinnydip and Rose Soleil from the Summer 2015 Soleil Collection, ( see the preview of it here ).
7. How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?
8. What lipstick do you use to rock a red lip?
Now that’s the worst question of all! It should have been: “What lipstickS do you use to rock a red lip?” Because…
… I have Tom Ford Flame, Tom Ford Crimson Noir, Tom Ford Wild Ginger, Tom Ford Lips&Boys Alejandro and Adriano, Chanel Arthur, Charlotte Tilbury So Marilyn, Burberry Ruby, Dior Rouge #999, Givenchy Carmin Escarpin, Estée Lauder Impassioned, Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Downtown, Shiseido Laquer Rouge Drama… ( see swatches in the “Photo Gallery” – LOL?! – below )
To name a few!… Can you tell I love reds?!?!?!
You asked for it remember?!
9. How do you store your lipsticks?
The storage systems from Ikea still do all the hard work for me.
10. What lip products are you currently lusting over?
Some Gucci lipsticks and some Dolce and Gabbana Mattes ( see preview on those here ) would definitely tickle my senses!
So this is it for now!
I tag Jacquie ( use a nasal French accent while reading that! ), Janet and Josie, Serene and Anne ( I know you already did this Anne! ) to do this tag as well! And of course, everyone else who wants to!
I hope you had fun reading my version of The Lipstick Tag a.k.a. The Confessions of a Lipstick Hoarder Tag!
See you soon, beautiful!
INTERESTING FACT… much?! :
- the Photo Gallery I was telling you about… Happy scrolling down lovelies!
– Charlotte Tilbury So Marilyn – Tom Ford Flame – Tom Ford Alejandro – Tom Ford Crimson Noir – Dior #999 – NARS Audacious Lipsticks – Chanel Arthur – Tom Ford Lips&Boys – Tom Ford Matte Lipsticks – Tom Ford Lip Colours – Esteé Lauder and Givenchy reds – Burberry Nudes – Autum Lipsticks – Burberry Nude Lip Combo – Givenchy nudes – Tom Ford Nudes – Tom Ford and Chanel Sheers – Dior Addict Fluid Sticks – Chanel Glossimer Mica – Burberry Lip Glow – Dior Rouge Serum
To hear it first, make sure you follow me on