Happy Valentine’s Day!
And to celebrate together here you have another blog sale!
The rules are the same as those on my previous blog sale ( read here ).
Here are the products:
- I added two more Tom Ford Lipsticks a Matte one: Flame, and one in the creamy formula: Wild Ginger – Price 20 € SOLD both
- I still have some of the lipsticks from my previous blog sale: Tom Ford Lips & Boys Patrick SOLD , Alasdhair and Collin SOLD – Price 20 € ( review here )
- these Dior ones: except for the 3 in the middle ( check them out in my previous blog sale )
- these CHANEL, GIORGIO ARMANI, GUERLAIN, DIOR, CLARINS Price 15 € 1. GIORGIO ARMANI Rouge Extasy Downtown 2. Clarins Rouge Prodige Tea Rose 3. Dior Addict Fluid Stick Rieuse 4 . Guerlain Rouge G Rose Glacé ( L.E. )
- these NARS Audacious ones: Price 20 €
- Marisa 2. Natalie 3. Kelly ( review here )
- this CHARLOTTE TILBURY K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Fallen from the Lipstick Tree Lipstick Price 20 € SOLD
This is Stoned Rose.
These two Estee Lauder lipsticks from the last blog sale – Price 20 €
- Tumultous Pink
And I threw in some blushers as well, at the Price of 30 € each:
Tom Ford Flush SOLD
Charlotte Tilbury Love Glow SOLD
Burberry Cameo and Tangerine
NARS Deep Throat
Dior Rosy Glow Blush
Lancome Nectar Lace ( review and swatches next )
Chanel Joue Contraste Blush Rose Initiale SOLD
By Terry Blush Glace Rose Melba
This Dior Diorskin Nude Air Nude Healthy Glow Ultra-Fluid Serum Foundation SPF 25 – PA++, #010 Ivory. Price 30 € SOLD
This corrector from Lancome which is too dark for my skin tone, at 20 €.
Review on it soon.
And these lovely eyeshadows from Dior – #661 Météore and Giorgio Armani – Lust Red and Chanel: Mirifique and Mirage. SOLD all three of them
Plus these two Chanel Ombre Essentielle in Safari and Fauve.
… At the Price of 20 € each.
The conditions of the sale are here, so click the link to the post!
Happy shopping lovelies! And Happy Valentine’s Day!
See you soon!
Under the light of the recent events, for obvious reasons, annie’s beauty… WILL NOT held any more blog sales. I’d rather keep my makeup until gets rotten than see all my work and effort trashed.
To hear it first, make sure you follow me on