It’s the weekend, the most blessed part of the week, right?!
Let’s take it easy here, on annie’s beauty… as well and enjoy the colourful spring we’re having right now! Lots of pinks from the blooming flowers, some fresh greens from the leaves, some gold from the sun light… Yes, the spring weather was the inspiration for this post and I hope you’ll enjoy it, Beautiful!
Have a blessed spring weekend!
- DIOR Diorskin Star Foundation, shade 010 Ivory
- URBAN DECAY NAKED SKIN Conceler Light Neutral
- HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting Powder Palette shades Incandescent Light ( highlight ) and Radiant Light ( bronze ), as always
- DIOR Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Awakening Blush 001 Petal
- BY TERRY Ombre Blackstar #6 Frozen Quartz ( base )
- BURBERRY Sheer Eyeshadow Tea Rose No.11 and BURBERRY Tea Rose No.200 Eye Colour Wet&Dry Silk Shadow ( the new formula )
- SEPHORA Colorful Matte Strawberry Macaroon No.42
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY The Sophisticate Eyeshadow Palette shade Enhance ( transitional colour ) and Prime ( to highlight )
- DIOR Diorliner Precision Eyeliner #798 Brun
- CHANEL Le Volume de Chanel Mascara Waterproof 10 Black over the TARTE Lights, Camera Splashes Mascara, as always
- shade Enhance combined with the shade Smoke from CHARLOTTE TILBURY‘s The Sophisticate Palette
- ESTÉE LAUDER Pure Color Envy Lipstick 210 Implusive in the picture above, and in the picture below I’m wearing 130 Intense Nude, since I’ve promised you some lip swatches for them in this post here.
I hope you’ll excuse the “unfortunate” natural lighting I had to work with the day I shoot these looks, but the best thing is that I haven’t applied any filters to these pictures! I hope you like them!
Please let me know if your makeup chromatic changed with the changing of the season as well, and which are your favourite shades as of late!
See you soon, Beautiful!
To hear it first, make sure you follow me on