!!!THIS POST IS HEAVILY PINK!!!
Despite the dreary weather, I’m so inspired by the optimistic pinks of spring lately… I wear pink makeup, my pink trench coat and I love the pink sakura flowers in bloom ( Japan is a miracle of nature at this time of the year! )… So I had to write a pink-inspired post, with all the lovely makeup products I’m loving and definitely recommend to all of you to use right now!
Let’s start our pink adventure with:
- DIOR Diorskin Star Foundation, shade 010 Ivory. Although I’m not the biggest fan of pink undertones foundation as I think it accentuates rosiness in my face in a not so flattering way, this foundation is the exception! It has the perfect amount of pink in it, not to make me look as if I’m burning on the inside… Love the luminous, fresh and healthy finish and of course, the compliments I always get while wearing it!
- pink cheeks: responsible for that is my absolutely favourite blush of all time, the HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting Blush in shade Ethereal Glow. It pairs with my pale skin to perfection, enhancing its qualities.
- pink eyes: until I’ll have my hands on the most beautiful BY TERRY Ombre Blackstar in Bubble Gum, launched with their Spring 2016 Collection, I will have to settle for my second favourites, the BURBERRY Sheer Eyeshadow Tea Rose No.11 and BURBERRY Tea Rose No.200 Eye Colour Wet&Dry Silk Shadow ( the new formula ), with a dash of the TOM FORD Cream Color For Eyes in 03 Sphinx for the most incredible mother-of-pearl effect ( review coming soon! ).
- pink lips: that’s the tough one as the choice is limitless… I managed to narrow my bright pink lipstick choices in my previous post, so please click the link to check that one as well! I really appreciate it!
- pink perfume: I go for lighter perfumes now. I’m not the floral type-sweet type of girl, since I’m not the “most girly girl” either! So I do like a bit of a floral scent, but a deep, earthy, aromatic one… A floral with a twist! My latest obsession being the MAISON FRANCIS KURKDJIAN Amyris Pour Femme, the most sensual and feminine perfume for spring! Take note! I said “feminine” not “girly”!
Enough pink already!!!
Now it’s time to share your favourite spring colours and items! Let’s properly welcome spring here, on annie’s beauty…!
See you soon, Beautiful!
To hear it first, make sure you follow me on