2015 Christmas Gift guide annie's beauty..., annie's beauty... last minute Christmas shopping list, Christmas 2015, gift guide
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette // Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Fallen From The Lipstick Tree Mini Lipstick // Zara Home stationery // Aromatherapy Associates Bath Jewels // Eve Lom The Kiss // NEOM Candle // Zara Home Cahsmere Scarf and Beanie
Tic-tac tic-tac… A couple more sleeps and Christmas it’s here! And Santa is here…
And as the late shopper that I am I already started panicking and put together this little gift guide with a few suggestions for all those little panicked late shoppers like myself!
I will try to make this short and sweet…
- One can never go wrong with some gorgeous makeup items so the ones I chose for you were the Hourglass Ambient Edit Palette, that besides the fact that it looks absolutely fabulous has some amazing quality products in it, and this little Charlotte Tilbury Mini Lipstick Charms that look oh! so adorable. I think that they would make an awesome gift for any woman at any age!
- When in doubt, go for a pampering product! Aromatherapy Associates come out every year with Christmas mini versions of their cult favourite bath oils and their sets are so beautifully packaged that you don’t even need wrapping paper for them! And look at this little Eve Lom lip treatment! What a beautiful stocking filler it would make, don’t you think?
- A candle is always a good idea and NEOM Candles were something I always wanted to try! They’re beautiful all year round, but this Christmas they made them so gorgeous and they smell heavenly!
- Stationery is a classic gift for me! I always receive a beautiful agenda at the end of the year and I think it’s a good gift to give as well! These are from Zara Home.
- And last but not least, something to keep you warm: a beanie, a foulard, some mittens… They’re more than welcomed in Winter when it’s cold and dreary. These two items I found in Zara Home too, so go have a look there as wel!
This is my little selection for you. I hope you enjoy it and hurry up! Christmas is just around the corner!
Are you done with your shopping yet? What did you get?
See you soon, beautiful!
To hear it first, make sure you follow me on
Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin’