eye blending brushes, eye makeup, eye makeup essentials, eyelash curler, eyeliner, eyeshadows, mascara
I’ve been loving a lot a natural eye look lately! Since I focused my makeup mainly on the lips, always choosing dark, vampy, bold colours, I felt the need of a neutral eye makeup to balance the whole look!
Here you have my eye essentials as of late, some good old, trustworthy ones and some jaw-dropping, amazing new discoveries!
- my absolute favourite and the easiest on to use those mornings when you’re late, is Burberry Pale Barley. A natural shade with a little twist, blends like a dream and you’re ready in 5 seconds
- another favourite is Charlotte Tilbury’s The Sophisticate Eyeshadow Palette a good selection of warm, brown, neutral colours to help give some depth and definition to the eye
- a new amazing discovery was the Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon in Bronzed Garnet an awesome bronz-y, copper-y shade, very long lasting and easy to use ( review here )
- the Tom Ford Cream and Powder Eye Colour in Golden Peach was the cream eyeshadow that I wore all Summer long ( you can see it in my Seasonal Favourites Summer 2015 as well ) and I loved it that much that I wore it a lot throughout Autumn too. See why in this post, here.
- to highlight the inner corners of my eyes I preferred my all-time favourite By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Blonde Opal ( more here ), to a close tie with my Burberry Effortless Kohl in Stone No.3, which I also used in my waterline. I love Stone as it is such a natural, flesh-toned shade that helps brighten up any look.
- my eyeliner of choice was another new discovery, the Tom Ford Eye Defining Pen – the best investment in an eyeliner one can ever make and definitely holy grail material
- another holy grail, the best mascara ever, the Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara, the waterproof version, in black. Gives volume, defines the lashes without making them clumpy. Mine is on its last leg and I absolutely need to get a new one!
- I wore nothing but the Burberry Effortless Eyebrow Definer in Sepia No.2, as per usual when I go for a natural look. It also comes with this handy spoolie at one of its ends.
I feel like our makeup tools are the unsung heroes we keep forgetting about in our posts. Here are my go-to’s as of late…
- Tom Ford #11 Eyeshadow Brush ( review on #11, #13 and #21 here )
- Tom Ford #13 Eyeshadow Blend Brush
- Tom Ford #14 Smokey Eye Brush ( review here )
- and Tom Ford #21 Lip Brush
- the Shu Uemura S Lash Curler, the best eyelash curler for small eyes
- and this Burberry sharpener that does the job extremely well
These were my hero products for my eye makeup look this Autumn! Have you tried them yet?
Feel free to share yours!
See you soon, Beautiful!
To hear it first, make sure you follow me on
Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin’