#narsissist, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, Burberry, Chanel Le Volume Mascara, Charlotte Tilbury, date night, Hourglass, MOTD, NARS, Tarte Cosmetics, Tom Ford, Valentine's Day 2016, Valentine's Day makeup
I hope I’m not too late, but today I’m going to share with you, my lovelies, the makeup I wore on my date night out with my Mister, on Valentine’s Day!
As you can easily see I ditched the classic red lip look and winged eye liner, and went for a more peachy-pink-smokey eye paired with a matching nude lip, a look I’m sure I will wore over and over again throughout this whole upcoming spring…
I took my inspiration from this gorgeous macaroon picture I found on Pinterest, paired it with a matching silk blouse I recently got on a glorious sale from H&M ( similar item here ), a feminine Dior-esque skirt and a pair of nude heels from my favourite Romanian brand, Smiling Shoes and ready I was for a fabulous romantic date.
And it was a fabulous one indeed!
- NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation Light 3 Gobi
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Dim light and Incandescent Light
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Dim Infusion
- Tom Ford Cream and Powder Eye Color 03 Golden Peach, as a base
- Charlotte Tilbury The Vintage Vamp and The Sophisticate Luxury Palette Colour-Coded Eye Shadows
- Dior Diorshow Fusion Mono Long-Wear Eyeshadow 001 Lune, innercorner highlight
- Tom Ford Eye Defining Pen 01 Deeper
- mascara: a mix of the Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes and the Chanel Le Volume
- brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz – Chocolate, new in, not sure about this shade though
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Pillow Talk blended, NARS Audacious Lipstick Anita and Burberry Lip Glow No. 09 Nude Beige
I hope you all had an awesome Valentine’s Day and that you are willing to share with me what you wore on your date!
[ Remember that I’m currently running another awesome Blog Sale here, on the blog, and that I still have a couple of gorgeous makeup items that need a new home! ]
See you soon, Beautiful!
To hear it first, make sure you follow me on
Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin’